We will host the challenge day as a fully virtual event, in accordance with MICCAI 2021. The tentative challenge day program is available below. It will include an invited talk about the clinical problem of MS new lesions detection, a presentation of the database and infrastructure, and of course presentations from the challengers and results.
For maximal interaction and have the liveliest event possible, we will organize the challenge day as a Gather town event. Registration to the challenge is entirely free, independent of MICCAI 2021 registration. This means you do not have to register to MICCAI to come and see what great results the challengers have achieved.
Registration is however mandatory and has to be done as soon as possible but before September 3, 2021, so that we plan properly the gather town capacity. To do so, please fill the following form online (only a few questions):
- 13:00 – Opening/welcome – Olivier Commowick
- 13:15 – Invited talk: the problem of new lesions detection in MS – Anne Kerbrat
- 13:45 – Presentation of the challenge: data, computational infrastructure – Sorina Camarasu-Pop / Olivier Commowick / Michaël Kain
- 14:15 – Evaluated algorithms teasers (5 minutes each x 12)
- 15:15 – Coffee break
- 15:30 – Evaluated algorithms teasers (5 minutes each x 12)
- 16:30 – Break, poster and discussion time
- 17:30 – Workshop evaluation results and analysis
- 18:00 – Discussion and perspectives of the challenge
- 18:20 – Closing remarks
Presentations and posters
Posters by team number (refer to the detailed program for team numbers):
Teaser presentations by team number: