Monday March 30th 2015 from 9:30 to 17:00 Paris Aviesan Workshop:
Workshop on “Open and Big Data for Life Imaging”
Program and minutes from the presentations and discussions :
- [gview file=”https://portal.fli-iam.irisa.fr/files/2015/04/Minutes-OpenBigData_2015.pdf” save=”1″]
Links to the presentations:
- Introduction of the workshop
- Legal and ethics questions: What can be shared? To whom data own? Status of data, metadata and derived data? What are the requirements for sharing?
- Institutional aspects: What are the institutional actions to promote data sharing?
- Technical aspects: What are the existing solutions? What are the main difficulties?
- Pros and cons of working architectures: positive and negative aspects of sharing to large scale in practice? user acceptance.
- Wiro Niessen (Rotterdam cohort, NL)
- Gabriel Robert and Dimitri Papadopoulos (Imagen Cohort, FR, UK)