Hosting of Preclinical Imaging Studies
Open Science is today
Why do you need to jump on the train of Open Science and Open Access?
- Because governments and funding agencies are already on this train
- Canada: Tri-Agency Statement
- Europe: H2020, The Wellcome Trust
- USA: NIH + NIMH
- Data management plans and strategies for long term (10 years and beyond) data storage and availability are being required from the beginning of your research projects
What FLI-IAM offers for your preclinical research platforms
- Gives you the total control over the distribution and sharing of your data
- Manages your study meta-data and preclinical images
- Pathology models, therapies, anaesthe:cs and physiological data
- Import Bruker and DICOM file formats (required formats will be supported to comply with the evolution of the ecosystem)
- Secures online data sharing and data reuse
- Provides up to 10 year storage of all your research data in the cloud
- Original images + processings (code) + processing results
- Processes your preclinical images on high performance systems, if required
- Supports you to integrate your data analysis pipeline and algorithms
- Enriches your data with links using DOIs to Open Access, e.g. OpenAIRE
What shall you be charged for*?
- 0,99€ per animal for 1 year storage (depending on volume, assumption here: 100MB stored)
- 2000€ to integrate your pipeline into FLI-IAM
- 5€ per execution per animal per average pipeline (depending on required hardware resources)
- FLI-IAM brings you the benefit of a solid, scalable and sustainable service without the need of investing yourself in a costly infrastructure with expensive maintenance costs.
- FLI-IAM is part of a non-profit foundation
*non contractual estimation
How to join us?
Send an email to email@example.com to:
- Arrange a personal demo
- Make a project kick-off
- Find help to set up your desired project with long time data management
Or contact directly KAIN, Michael
+33 2 99 84 71 46 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The video below shows the solution for storage and sharing of preclinical imaging studies.